Drive Your HR Strategy With Employee Experience Analytics
Employee experience analytics is a vital component of any strategy you implement to create and maintain a relevant and impactful employee experience at your organization. This is because it gives you in-depth insights into your employees’ minds, whether it’s through employee surveys, social media, or video content. EX analytics thus helps you know exactly how your employees feel about your corporate culture.
Based on these EX analytics insights, you can learn where you are performing well, where your employee experience needs more work, and more importantly, what you can do to improve your EX. Ultimately, this ensures that you have happy employees because satisfied employees perform better, are more productive, and allow you to generate more revenue.
What Are The Important Elements Of Employee Experience Analytics?
There are distinct elements that constitute employee experience analytics. This is because it goes far further than just employee satisfaction in isolation and consists of several aspects that all work together to shape an employee’s experience. All of these components are important as you use sentiment analysis integrations for various EX databases.
Important elements of EX analytics include:
- Employee engagement. The extent to which employees are engaged not only affects their performance and motivation but also their experience working for a business
- Employee demographics. An employee’s personal and cultural background, to a large extent, shapes their opinions and how they deal with feedback and challenges. That’s why demographics play a vital part in employee experience analytics
- Training and development. When you invest in relevant training and development programs, you show your employees that you value their contribution, which in turn, improves employee engagement and the employee experience
- Recognition. When employees feel appreciated, they are more likely to remain with a company and give their best. That’s why EX is an important factor in employee recognition experience
- Talent retention. A great employee experience influences your brand positively, which helps you attract and retain the best talent
- Productivity. When you provide your employees with a stellar employee experience, their productivity improves significantly. This includes you providing your employees with the opportunities and tools to be more productive
- Recruitment. You can improve your EX significantly when you hire employees who are a perfect fit for you and hand-hold them as they transition into their roles
- Pay and benefits. Pay and benefits are an important component in EX analytics because it contributes to employee satisfaction
- Tenure. Employee experience differs based on the tenure and seniority of any specific employee and that’s why it is an important aspect of EX analytics
- Absenteeism. When your employees are at work consistently, it’s a good indicator that they’re reasonably satisfied with their jobs and the work culture
- Appraisal. Employee assessments not only play an important role in tracking and measuring employee satisfaction but also in knowing what strategies to implement to improve things
- Employee performance. When you improve employee experience, you increase employee morale and motivation, which effects their performance for the better
- Sales conversions. Motivated employees have a direct impact on your sales conversions, and thus its importance in employee experience analytics
- Revenue. When you have a high-performing workforce, your business will generate more revenue at a lower costs
Learn why Repustate is the best employee experience solution in the market?
5 Smart Ways To Boost Your HR Strategy With EX Analytics
Now that we’ve seen what EX insights you can gain when using an employee experience analytics solution that is drive by machine learning, let’s look at the top 5 ways in which you can use them to boost your HR strategy.
1. Modernize Your Recruitment Processes
Job candidates actively seek business with values similar to theirs, where their contributions to the business will be valued, and where they’ll enjoy working. When you constantly hire these employees, you increase your employee retention levels and your business will be more productive.
Because employee experience analytics insights show you what your employees like about working at your business and what they don’t, you not only have the opportunity to improve employee experience but also know which prospective employees will be a good fit for your business.
You can then implement the right technology to modernize your hiring processes to find, attract, and hire these employees.
2. Increase Employee Engagement
It’s no secret that engaged employees are more productive and perform better. Businesses with the most engaged employees generate more profit compared to businesses whose employees are not engaged. As such, your employee experience strategy should aim to increase engagement.
Fortunately, employee experience analytics allows you to do this. This is because ML-based EX analytics gives you deep, objecgive insights into your employees’ opinions and feedback. It also gives you granular data on every aspect that makes up your employee experience. As a result, you’ll know what aspects promote engagement and what aspects reduce it.
These granular insights, in turn, then allow you to improve those features necessary to increase engagement and, by implication, improve your HR strategy. In other words, these insights allow you to develop and maintain an overall more effective employee experience strategy for your business.
3. Use Data-Driven People Analytics
Ultimately, to improve employee experience, you need to know and understand your employees’ opinions and feedback about your business and work culture. You can do this by using employee experience analytics.
For example, an employee experience platform using sentiment analysis will extract the true sentiment from employee experience surveys and display the results on its text analysis dashboard. Likewise, it can extract the sentiment from recruitment or exit interview video content using features like search inside video and video content analysis.
These insights can help you shape HR strategies that you can implement to improve employee experience, enhance employee performance, and make your business more profitable.
4. Track and Streamline Task Management
Effective task management not only plays a significant role in the success of your business but also in how engaged and satisfied your employees are. If your employees can complete tasks on time, eliminate unproductive tasks, do more work in less time, contribute to the overall goals and objectives of the business, and are acknowledged for their contribution, they’ll be more motivated and engaged.
Because employee experience analytics gives you granular insights into your employee feedback, you’ll learn what challenges they face to complete their tasks on time, what tasks they struggle with, and what tools they need to make them more productive and efficient.
With these EX insights, you can then optimize your business processes, introduce new tools, implement employee recognition strategies, and streamline task management to improve employee experience.
When you do, your team will be more effective and efficient, and the knowledge that their contribution is valued will drive them to perform better.
5. Monitor Training And Development Needs
For continued success, it’s crucial that you continuously and consistently invest in employee development. This is the only way in which you can help your employees develop and enhance their skills and expertise which, ultimately, will improve their performance, productivity, and motivation.
But the question is: What skills development programs or initiatives should you invest in? Through employee experience analytics and the profound HR insights it provides into your employee experience and feedback, you’ll learn where your employees struggle and what tasks or processes they find challenging.
In turn, you can implement professional development programs that can enhance your employees’ skills, help them advance their careers, and track their growth. Fortunately, there are many platforms available today that can help you do this effortlessly and conveniently.
Employee experience analytics helps you run a successful, efficient, and productive business because it nurtures customer satisfaction through your employees who stay satisfied and engaged. This is why an impactful employee experience should be a crucial component of your HR strategy. It not only ensures that you attract and retain the best talent but also helps you make sure that your employees perform at their best.
Repustate’s Employee experience platform does this and more. Available in 23 languages, the solution is flexible and highly customizable to meet your specific industry needs. The platform boasts features like aspect-emotion co-occurrence that gives you an exact picture of what aspects your employees are happy with and which they are not, offers sentiment trend monitoring, aspect-based sentiment analysis and more.
Further, it is available as an op-prem installation as well as on the Cloud, to meet your data security parameters.
Read this customer success study and see how Repustate helps Nutanix manage their employee experience.