Why use a sentiment analysis visualization platform?
To actually use the insights from your
data, you need a distinctive visualization platform that can
showcase them in the first place. You need a tool that can
show give you a detailed, holistic view of how people perceive
different aspects of your brand. Aspect-based sentiment
analysis (ABSA) can enable this granular information.
With ABSA, you can invest in areas that will give you more ROI,
and improve areas that need help. With fine-grained information,
you can see trends and patterns emerging, which can be immensely
helpful to your finance, marketing, engineering departments.
What insights does a sentiment analysis dashboard show?
Sentiment analysis visualization dashboards help you see
perspectives gained from the analysis of varied data in
one intuitive screen. A company can use them to create
well-informed business strategies, while a government
agency can use them to enhance domestic security measures
or public welfare policies.
Insights from Repustate’s Sentiment Analysis Dashboard
With Repustate’s intelligent and highly scalable sentiment analysis dashboard, you can track and receive:
- General sentiment overview
- Aspect-based sentiment breakdown
- Aspect occurrence frequency rates
- Named entities, classifications, and entity frequency
- Toggle between aspect sentiment and text chunks
- Set alerts and get notifications in real-time
- Changes in sentiment over time
- Changes in aspect sentiment over time
- Sentiment overview by data source
- Sentiment overview by country, state, or region
- Sentiment overview on different social media channels